Post Info: Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department is inviting you to fill online application form for Year 2018-2019 Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12 and Dashmottar Scholarship.Which is for the All Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Certificate Courses.
|Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh|
Pre Matric / Post Matric / Dashmottar Scholarship Form 2018
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2018||31/08/2018||31/08/2018|
|Last Date to Complete Form||31/08/2018||31/08/2018||31/08/2018|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||06/09/2018||06/09/2018||06/09/2018|
- All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2018-2019 in Any Courses of Class 9 to UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate or Any Exam Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Female All Category : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill Online Form
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
- Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled with Class 9.
- Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled with Class 10.
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11.
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12.
- Dashmottar : Enrolled in Any UG / PG / Diploma / Certificate Examination.
Document Required Fresh Candidates
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
|How to Apply for Scholarship|
- Fresh Candidates : Those Candidates Are Enrolled in This Year OR Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year Are Registered Yourself to as a Fresh Candidates.
- Renewal Candidates : Those Candidates Are Enrolled in Previously Years and Required to Re Fill the Scholarship Form in This Year Kindly Use as a Renewal Candidates
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If You have Dont Know Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College
- After the Complete the Application Process Submit the Form within 3 Days of Complete Form
- For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2018-19
|Interested Candidates Please Read Full Notification Before Applying|